Happy birthday To me yeahh..

     Am a year older today yeahhhh..I can't really express how am feeling right now. But all I could say is thanks be to my Almighty God that made this day possible to come cause I know it wasn't by my own power but by HIS. May all the glory, honour, adoration, and thanks belongs to him forever and ever Amen.
   Thanks to my family,friends,relations, who has been supportive in one way or the other, through their prays, words of encouragement, advice, financial support e.t.c. I pray that the good lord will continue to shower his blessing upon them in Jesus name Amen!!  Am a year older today..I can't really express how am feeling right now but the only thing I can say is "God thank you". The Almighty God is the one that made it possible for this day to come. May all the glory,honour, adoration belong to you forever and ever Amen!!!!.
   And to my friends and fans (hehehehhe) who share the same birthday month and date (September 19th) with me I pray that good lord will provide all your needs and that the joy of this birthday celebration will not be deprived from you people......
     Once more HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me..yeahhhh thank you lord .....Hip! Hip!! Hipp!!! Hurray....smiles

Comments

  1. Happy bday to u my sweet heart... I love u soo much age wit grace darling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday dear, Age at grace my sweetheart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HBD Dear,May God Bless Your New Age...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated, If you have any difficulty posting a comment, you could let me know via any of mycontacts on the page.
Thanks for your continued support.