Karen Igho’s stolen identity



Are you a fan of Karen Igho on Facebook and Twitter? Beware, a fraudster could have hijacked her online identity and could be duping innocent fans as you read this.

The Big Brother and £5000 boobs gal has raised the alarm over the activities of an impostor on Twitter and Facebook whom she alleged has stolen her identity and is up to no good!

In a desperate bid to check the activities of the fraudster, she twitted last week thus: “I need your help guys, please help me. Report any other twitter account apart from this one to Twitter. Someone has been pretending to be me. Thanks.”

In another tweet, she had stated: “Hope nobody has fallen for my impersonator claiming to be on twitter with my pictures, name and details on facebook too. @karenigho is the one and only twitter account I have. Any other one is fake.

“My facebook post is connected to my twitter account. This is a case of stolen identity. This person has been writing false news and gossip with my name and even owns a blog. Very soon you (fraudster) will come and claim my mother. Am just worried about my fans falling for the impersonator. Please don’t follow any other twitter account aside this.”

Comments